Only first color channel displayed in fixture monitor

Archive of the non-categorized posts related to the QLC+ technical support.
Please do not create new threads here, instead, use the categories above !
webdb22

While testing 4.10 I've noticed only the first color channel of a fixture is displayed in the 2D Fixture Monitor, other color channels seem to be ignored. Older QLC+ versions show the same behavior, so I assume this not related to 4.10, therefore posting as new topic.

To reproduce: Create (or use an existing) fixture with two color channels (e.g. XB-Wave), add the fixture, open the Fixture Monitor and change the color channel in the Simple Desk (or create a slider with Click & Go). Changes from the first color channel are displayed in the Fixture Manager, the second color channel seems to be ignored (although the colors are displayed correctly in the Click & Go Slider), no change in the Fixture Monitor.
plugz

Hello,

Can you share the fixture you created here please ?

Thanks
webdb22

The XB-Wave I've mentioned is an example for that, it is part of the Fixture Library, just search for it.

plugz wrote:Hello,

Can you share the fixture you created here please ?

Thanks
janosvitok

For this to work with all types of fixtures, this would be a lot of work (though I'm not saying it can't be done).
For XB-Wave it may be enough to change the fixture to contain two heads (head 1: channel 1, head 2: channel 2, other channels are common). You'll get fixture with two circles one for each channel.