Cannot use Grouped Colors

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
Foul

Hi !
I am familiarizing myself with QLC+ which is really good and I am faced with a problem.

I have 2 Spot Lyres (BoomToneDJ-Maxi-Spot-60) that I'm trying to group together in terms of colors.

I created the Fixture based on the documentation provided. (
BoomTone DJ - MAXI SPOT 60.pdf
(1.32 MiB) Downloaded 16 times
)

Image Image

I created a “White Test” group with my 2 Spots

Image Image

But if I move the color group...

This changes the color of the spots! but not the intensity!

How to get around this problem please ???

THX !
mcallegari

You created a group for channel 6 which is "Colors"
How do you expect another channel (intensity) to be changed too?
Foul

Another Exemple : With ALL White Grouped :

when i move the Fader for ALL white, only the colors move.. not the Dimmer (intensity)...

I know it can't work like that, and that's the purpose of my question, how to group the colors of my 2 Spots ???
GGGss

For a good busking show, it makes perfect sense to separate colors from other functions.
So how do you influence the intensity then? Well put a fader on your VC and have it in level mode. https://docs.qlcplus.org/v4/virtual-console/slider
Bind this slider to the intensity channels of your spots. Now you can control the intensity.
(Or did you want to change the intensity together with the choosen color? Create a scene with intensity values and add this scene together with the chosen color to a collection. Fire this collection and now your color will change together with the set intensity. https://docs.qlcplus.org/v4/function-ma ... ion-editor)
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore