Loosing scene information after shut down HELP!!!!

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
weiryler

To start off I'll say that I have some experience with qlcplus but I'm still runnin into issues that may be the result of my ignorance.

I think my issue has to do with my lack of understanding of the RGB Matrix. What I'm wanting to do is run a matrix with 8 pars out of 16 total lights I have. Though the matrix is only on those 8 pars I want to have control of the rest of the lights for the scene. When I create the matix for the pars and turn it into a sequence, I have been adjusting the rest of my lights in the scene the sequence is attached to. This seems to work well but after I have saved and exited out of QLC and bring the software back up none of the values I had set for the scene the sequence is attached to have been saved. They just reset. Is there a way to utilize matrices for a fixture group while still utilizing other fixtures outside of the matrix but within the same scene/sequence?
siegmund

Hi, too ;)

as plugz already said here: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10153&p=44248&hili ... nce#p44248
- Once a sequence has been attached to a scene, do NOT use the scene as standalone. It's not a scene anymore, it's a sequence container.